Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back in Boston!

Hello!

I haven't had internet for the past three weeks, as I have been traveling around Europe. Anyway, the long and short of this post is that this blog is no longer accurately titled. Although I like to flatter myself by thinking that this blog is still a delight, it is no longer based in Stockholm.

Over the next few days, I will write a number of entries about my recent adventures. In the meantime, here's a spoiler! (Hint: It ends with my arriving safely in Boston).

June 30: End of work
July 3: Fly down to Venice, meet up with family
July 4: Cruise with family: Venice, Athens, Kusadasi (Turkey), Istanbul, Mykonos (Greece), Naples, Rome, Florence, Monaco, Barcelona
July 17: Fly back to Stockholm, final goodbyes and shindig
July 19: Boston!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! The cruise sounds even better from this first post than the last post!

    ReplyDelete