Monday, June 7, 2010

Disappearing Act

So I haven't posted for awhile, largely because I've been rather busy. In the past month, I have visted Holland and the UK, and hosted my mum for a visit! (It was lovely, love you Mum). I am currently preparing for a visit next week from my lovely friend from the States. When combined with your typical Stockholm activities (fairs, concerts, and the like), I've been a pretty busy person.

I haven't had time to write a proper post detailing the events in my life, and I keep on putting it off. I decided, however, that a short post is better than nothing. So, hello. I'm still alive. I'm a bit better-travelled than I was a month ago.

All the Swedish gymnasiums (Translation: high schools) graduated this week, so there has been much partying throught Stockholm! Also, I went to see Mando Diao, a relatively well-known Swedish band, which was fun, except for the part where some creep in the audience stole my phone! For shame!

A better post later, I promise, but here is June's first post, and with it, the first post of my last month in Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment